Solar Maximum - NASA have revised their forecast!
NASA has revised its forecast for Solar Maximum and is now predicting that it will occur in Autumn this year. This means that the Northern Lights should peak both this winter AND NEXT!
If you can’t travel this winter then we strongly recommend doing so next and we are already taking “pre-reservations”.
Pre-Reservations for Winter 2013/14
We are in the process of finalising the dates, prices and programmes for next winter and hope to have everything confirmed and on the website by the end of February. However, in anticipation of spectacular displays from the Northern Lights, demand has been considerable and we are already taking ‘pre-reservations’ for 2013/14.
Essentially, this means putting down a deposit of £400 per person to secure your chosen holiday. Once the dates, prices and itineraries have been confirmed you will have the option to confirm the trip or cancel and receive a full refund of your deposit
Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to make a pre-reservation as some trips are already proving very popular!
Call 01670 785 012 to make your pre-reservation today.